EBAA, ECFAC and TAG Aviation Announce CABIN CREW SCHOLARSHIP
EBAA, ECFAC and TAG Aviation are pleased to announce the launch of the TAG Aviation Scholarship for cabin crew training. The TAG Aviation Scholarship is offered within the framework of EBAA’s WE-CARE programme and in co-operation with the European Corporate Flight Attendants Committee (ECFAC) and is available to WE-CARE members.
A long standing member of the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA), TAG Aviation is offering the scholarship in celebration of its 10th anniversary of providing global pilot and cabin crew training. Current WE-CARE members are encouraged to apply between 9 June and 15 August 2017.
The scholarship covers the fee for a training course for one person for a UK CAA-approved EASA Attestation. The EASA Cabin Crew Attestation Training will comprise a 5- or 7-day course at TAG’s training centre at its UK-based Farnborough Airport location and is valued at £700 (equivalent to +/- €800).
“As the first provider in the UK to offer this training, we’ve seen many crew benefit from having an Attestation in order to freelance within Europe,” said Debbie Elliott, Training Manager at TAG Global Training, TAG Aviation.
The application window closes on 15 August and the scholarship winner will be notified on 31 August. The scholarship award ceremony will be held at the EBAA European Cabin Service Conference on 8 September in Brussels.
TAG SCHOLARSHIP RULES AND INFORMATION
- Apply on the WE-CARE website
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org between 9 June and 15 August 2017
- Applications must include a 200-word essay explaining why you believe you should be awarded this scholarship and a letter of recommendation from a person you know within aviation
- Applicants must be 18 years or older
- TAG Global Training, EBAA and ECFAC will not be responsible for housing, transportation or other associated costs
- The scholarship award ceremony will be held at the EBAA European Cabin Service Conference on 8 September in Brussels
- The award must be used within one calendar year.